Your membership entitles you to the following:
- Free legal and tax service for advice and guidance on any personal or business legal and tax matters (The Assistance Company).
- Discount on your SiteSafe fees (when you apply you need to quote you are a FloorNZ member).
- Access to discounted insurance cover (Rothbury Insurance).
- Access to discounted ACC brokerage advice (Manage Company)
- Access to discounted fuel prices with Mobil.
- Window Transfers for your vehicle or office.
- FloorNZ discounts which you can use to get discounts at participating retailers.
- Special prices for FloorNZ publications including the Health and Safety Manual and the Flooring Standards.
- Discounts on continuing professional development training events available on the website.
In 2018 we are working on a range of projects to expand the services we offer to members, these include:
- Development of training programmes around the new asbestos regulations.
- Development of a Licensed Flooring Practitioner system for experienced installers.
- Development of a set of best practice planning and installation guidelines for commonly used products.
- Development of a Basic Skills Programme to encourage new entrants into the industry.
- Post-apprenticeship training for experienced people working in the industry covering:
- Business skills
- Advanced technical skills
- New products and processes
- Refresher training