Become a FloorNZ member today!
Tax & legal advice
Free advice and guidance on any personal or business matters.
Site Safe Discount
Discounts on your site safe fees.
Fuel discounts with Mobil
Access to discounted fuel prices with Mobil. 11 cents off per liter.
Discounts at Ideal Electrical, Armstrong Security, Beaurepaires & much more…
Access to discounted power bills via a nationwide network.
For your vehicle or your office. These are included in your membership pack.
This category applies to learners enrolled in a training programme with the ATI and lasts as long as the learner is in training.
Contract installer – with an apprentice
$100 + GST p.a.
This category applies to an installer who has completed their apprenticeship and is a self-employed contractor with an apprentice.
Contract installer – without an apprentice
$200 +GST p.a.
This category applies to an installer who has completed their apprenticeship and is a self-employed contractor without an apprentice.
Manufacturers / suppliers
$400 + GST p.a.
This category applies to a manufacturing or supplier business supplying products and services to the Flooring industry. In this instance the company is the member.
$400 + GST p.a.
This category applies to a flooring retail business and covers the store and any waged installers employed by the company.
Retailers (multiple stores)
$400 + GST p.a. for main business
$200 + GST p.a. for each additional store
This category applies to a flooring retail business and covers all the stores owned by the retail business and any waged installers employed by each store.
What are the exact benefits I get?
- Free legal and tax service for advice and guidance on any personal or business legal and tax matters (The Assistance Company).
- Access to insurance cover and expert advice (Rothbury Insurance).
- Access to discounted ACC brokerage advice (Manage Company)
- Access to discounted power bills.
- Retail discounts which you can use to get discounts at participating retailers.
- Discounts on continuing professional development training events available on the website.
- Discount on your SiteSafe fees (when you apply you need to quote you are a FloorNZ member).
- Access to discounted fuel prices with Mobil.
- Window Transfers for your vehicle or office.
- Special prices for FloorNZ publications including the Health and Safety Manual.
Where are you located?
Our national training school office is located in Christchurch but we also have training centres in Auckland and Wellington.
How do I sign up?
You can send us a membership application through this form on our website. After you’ve submitted the form, we will be in touch with next steps and your invoice.
What is the cost?
We have different membership tiers:
- Student membership: Free
- Contract installer membership (with apprentice): $100 + GST
- Contract installer membership (without apprentice): $200 + GST
- Manufacturer/supplier membership: $400 + GST
- Retailers (individual): $400 + GST
- Retailers (multiple stores): $400 + GST main business, $200 + GST for each additional store
All prices are for one year of membership.